Wednesday, November 13, 2013

5 Photo essay

Let's be honest here, How do we define yourself? well I define myself when I can be silly or funny around my friends. it's hard to think about what makes you happy. so here are some photos that kind express what makes me happy.

1. Family is definitely the one to keep that drive to be happy.
 .  Family is number one key factor in my life to keep me in check. I'm not physically close to my sister or my niece, but that's ok. I can go see then once a year or so for visits.


2. FOOOOOOOOD
Food is definitely my favorite thing in the world! I'm not a very picky eater so I can eat a lot of  exotic food like sea urchin or liver haha. But since I grew up in Japan for 12 years, My favorite food is Japanese cuisine. We can never forget our Culture and roots so that's why I cherish Japanese food and food in general.

 3. Music make me loose control
Music and dance are a cure for mental issue. That's why I listen and dance. When I'm feeling down I'd like to listen to music a lot because it helps me think deeply into my thoughts and being in my zone. Same concept with dance. I do Hip hop dance and I dance because I like the feelings that I get when dance. It's way of clearing negative thoughts

4. Healthy Me.
I'm a gymholic. I go to the gym everyday to workout. why do I workout so much? well here couple reasons.
1. I like to live a healthier life
2. I like the change
3. discipline
4.  GIRLS
well every guys and girls join the gym for different reasons but these are mine and it changed me.

5.Future!
thinking about future is other way to think positive. think about what you can be accomplish over the life time and that's exciting! Have a glass of Washington Apple and enjoy the future that is ahead of you! 


1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the photo essay. I like the way the images add to the words to create an overall picture of who you are. Ending on "the future" was a great technique--very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete